Frequently Asked Questions
The following guide outlines common inquiries about our products. If you can't find an answer here, please get in touch!
THE ART OF BURNING CANDLES
- Never leave burning candles unattended or out of sight
- Always place the candle on a safe, heat resistant surface while the candle is in use
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If black smoke or soot is observed, extinguish the flame immediately. This is caused by letting the wick get too long, or the candle is located in a drafty area.
- Burning times may vary depending on the fragrance, colour and climatic conditions.
Country Home Candle Co. Inc. only uses the finest 100% cotton wicking in all of its products. The 100% cotton wick is attached to a safety tab which stops the candle from burning to the bottom of the jar.